Cuttin' Wheat

Cuttin' Wheat

July 11, 2010

Road Trip!

Left:  Me - Middle:  My Older Sister - Right:  My Little Sister
The three red headed kids belong to my Older sister.

I have two sisters.  One older and one younger.  My older sister has 3 kids and my younger sister is just recently married.

Yes, I am a middle child; and I have middle child syndrome!

Every year the three of us get together for a weekend and have sister time.  This year it was my older sister's turn to host.  She has recently moved to Texas, so we were going to get to see her new house!  Which, by the way, was very nice, and, as always, decorated really neat!  She had a very exciting weekend planned for us.  We were going to go to the zoo, shopping, an outdoor garden, and a craft fair.

I met my Little Sis in the City and we drove down to Texas Thursday morning and we came home late Saturday night.   Now that I'm home, I'll be sharing my adventures with you over the next few days.  Check back often!

Your farm friend,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment