Cuttin' Wheat

Cuttin' Wheat

July 29, 2010

Broken Caffeine Addiction!

I did it!

Hallelujah!

I broke my caffeine addiction!

On Friday of last week I ran out of Mountain Dew.  So, on Saturday there was no caffeine to be had.  I felt like it was a sign.  It was a sign that it was time to give it up. 

And besides, it was hot outside, which meant that it would be hot in my car, which meant I would be halfway to the gas station before it got cool.  And me being one who has become a lover of air conditioning and ceiling fans, decided that maybe I could be tough enough to withstand a few headachs.

But I didn't get a headach.

I went to sleep instead.

I know, that's lazy of me.

But I didn't get a headach.  And those of you who know me, know that when I get a headach it's usually a killer.  So, when I felt the headach coming on I just laid down and took a nap!

I already feel healthier!

I can even talk about it now without salivating!

Uh oh!  I'm thirsty, I better go get a glass of water.

Water, Yummy!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment