Cuttin' Wheat

Cuttin' Wheat

August 4, 2010

Pearlie Whites

It is recommended that you should have your teeth cleaned every 6 months.  And I agree with this recommendation. 

But I have a confession; today was the first time 6 years that I've been to the dentist!

I know.  It's terrible. 

It's not that I don't care about my teeth, or that I don't like brushing or anything weird like that.  I actually love brushing my teeth.  I like my teeth to be white.  I even drink coffee and other teeth staining drinks through a straw. 

 Ok, so I am weird.   Who drinks coffee through straws?

Anyway, LB and I both went to the dentist today.  He hadn't been in 6 years either.  I was nervous.  I knew I was going to have 15 cavities and gum disease and a bunch of other terrible things you get from not going to the dentist!  But, guess what?  Nothing was wrong.  The Dr. told me I had beautiful teeth and was surprised that it had been so long since I'd been to the dentist! 

I was VERY happy!  All that brushing and flossing and mouth washing paid off.

LB on the other hand had 2 cavities.

Well, better him than me.  Right?

Your Farm Friend,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment