Cuttin' Wheat

Cuttin' Wheat

August 29, 2010

Suprises!

LB talked me into going with him to check cattle tonight.  I told him I'd love to, but I had some pictures I needed to work up for my blog, so I couldn't be out too late. 

Well, I've gotten into the habbit of typing my blog on my ipod and e-mailing it to myself.  This way I'm not tied down to the computer.  So, while I was sittin' in the pick up with LB and typing on my blog he suggested a couple of things that he thought would be cool for me to do on my blog.  I thought they were some great ideas, so I ran with it. 

I won't tell you what they are, I think it'll be a nice suprise.  It will take me a little bit to get it done, but hopefully tomorrow night or early tuesday, I'll have those changes to show you. 

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment