Cuttin' Wheat

Cuttin' Wheat

August 23, 2010

This weekend

This weekend was wild and woolly right from the start.


I went here; The Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge, first thing Saturday morning.  And when I say first thing I mean, I left my house at 5:30.  AM  not PM


It's a very beautiful place.  There is a large variety of things that you can see:  Wildlife -  deer, prairie dogs, elk, buffalo, longhorns, rattle snakes (I didn't necessarily want to see the snake) & Nature - wild flowers, water falls, lakes, rocks, I think you get the picture.


Why did I go so early?

Well, I went to take senior pictures.  I am a photographer, I hadn't told you that yet had I? 

Well, it was fun.  I enjoy going to the mountains no matter the reason.  It is a beautiful place and I never get tired of spending time outside.  Maybe sometime I'll post more pictures of the mountains.  I have a slew of them.

Next:  weaning calves

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment