Cuttin' Wheat

Cuttin' Wheat

August 18, 2010

Pears!


Do you like Pears?

Good, I do too.

Which is good, because I have a pear tree.  I already told you about my apricot trees and how our late snow killed the fruit.  Well, I have one pear tree; and let me tell you, I have plenty of pears.


I have so many pears, that my branches are breaking.  My poor tree is going to look so sad by the time this is all over with.  Next year I'll have to knock some of the fruit off before it gets so big so that the branches won't break. 


So, if anyone needs any pears let me know!

I charge $.25 cents a piece.

Just kidding. 

Unless that sounds reasonable to you!

No, I really won't charge anything.

But it was a good money making idea for a while!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Amy I finally caught up on your blog. I love reading it. I hope you are printing all these things you write about and make a scrap book for your kids someday. You have such a unique ability to express yourself in writing. I think I should get together with you and have you write my life story. It just comes alive when you write. I feel like I'm really experiencing what your writing. Anyway keep it up. Love You

    ReplyDelete