Cuttin' Wheat

Cuttin' Wheat

August 16, 2010

My Birthday!

Today is my birthday!  Yes, I'm officially 28 years old!  I still feel like I should be 21 and discovering the world!  At least I'm not as old as my hubby!

I just keep telling myself that, it makes me feel better!

I had a wonderful day!

LB took me to the City, we had a few errands to run so we just made a day of it.  We don't usually get to do that because of work and the farm, but LB took a break today. 

The first thing we did was get my birthday from LB.  He told me last night that I wasn't going to get my presant from him until we get to the City.  So, after the errands were run and all the business was taken care of, he suprised with my presant.  He took me to buy a new pair of boots! 

Arent they pretty?

I was so excited!  I wanted to wear them out of the store, but I had worn sandals, so I didn't have any socks.  Luckily, the very nice store clerk gave me a pair so I could wear them home.  They are very comfy!

Next, I got a wonderful steak dinner from Cattlemans restaurant!  Cattlemans is my number one favorite resturant! 

I had salad, bread, steak, baked potato, and homemade apple pie with Ice cream.  Yum!  I'm liking my lips just thinking about it.  Although, I was so stuffed I thought LB was going to have to go find a wheel barrow to get me out of there!

Then I got this:

I told you guys before that I like reading her blog.  Well, now I have her cookbook.  LB's parents bought this for me and I love it!  I have already looked through the whole thing and am working on picking out something for breakfast.

I also got these:
Thanks to everyonoe who remembered me on this special day. 
They are all beautiful.

And finally, the best gift of all came from:
I got a big slobbery kiss, right on the nose from my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment