Cuttin' Wheat

Cuttin' Wheat

August 9, 2010

Naming the Seven Dwarfs


Can you name the seven dwarfs?

For some reason, when I woke up the other morning I was thinking about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.  I know, I'm weird.  We've already established that!

Now, I have learned a long time ago, that I don't question why I think about the things I think about;  I just go with it.  It's usually more fun that way.

So, I roll over and ask LB to name the seven dwarfs.

He looks at me and says:  "Name the Seven Dwarfs?  Where'd that come from?"

I said:  "I don't know.  I don't question these things.  Now what are their names?"

LB said:  "I don't know." Then he goes and takes a shower and leaves me there trying to remember their names.

I of course couldn't name all seven, so I had to go get out the movie.

Now, your job is to see if you can name them without looking!

Love, Amy

P.S. If you can't figure it out, I'll tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment