Cuttin' Wheat

Cuttin' Wheat

May 3, 2010

Beautiful Weekend

I love living on the Prairie!  It's so pretty out here.  On a clear day you can see for miles.  This weekend started out a little on the cloudy side, but it brightened right up and was beautiful the rest of the weekend. 

LB and I started Saturday morning out with a quick trip to the farm to help is dad with the cattle.  What was supposed to be a sunshiny day had turned into a rainy morning.  Never the less, the work must go on.  No matter the weather.  We got the heifers up and loaded in the trailer to take to the feedlot.  I saw this as the perfect picture opportunity.  So I found a spot and settled down to take some pictures. 

Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to get the pictures ready, So I'll post them tomorrow.

Sunday was a much more beautiful day!  I decided to leave the laundry for later and enjoy the beautiful sunshine.  I talked LB into driving me and Moose all over the country so that I could take more pictures.  Those too are still on my camera.  I'll post them tomorrow as well.

This weekend was definitely more play than work!

No comments:

Post a Comment