Cuttin' Wheat

Cuttin' Wheat

May 12, 2010

My Favorite Socks

As I have mentioned before, I don't wear white socks.  I have nothing against the color white, it's just that, if I'm wearing shoes that require socks, no one is going to see the socks.  So, why not have happy feet?



These are my favorite pair of socks.  I received them two years ago for Christmas, from my wonderful cousin Beth.  I don't think she realized how happy she made me by buying me Christmas socks.    But she did; because I love fun socks.  First off, I love holiday socks (Have I mentioned that yet?)  Second, It doesn't have to be Christmas to wear Christmas socks.  Thirdly, they are soft and fit like a glove (even though they are socks). 



I wear this specific pair of socks at least once a week.  (Except for in the summer time, because I am usually in flip-flops.)  I don't hardly ever put them in the drawer.  I wash them and then wear them.  They spend more time in the Hamper waiting to be washed than they do in the drawer.  I even wear them with my beloved boots.  For those of you who wear boots understand that these are not boot socks, because they are not tall enough to keep the boots from rubbing on your calves.  But, I don't care.  I wear these socks anyways because they make my feet so happy!

I encourage every one of you to go out tomorrow and find a pair of outrageously patterned socks.  Then take them home and wear them.  Then let me know if they don't make you smile at least once. 

Then you will know why I love fun socks.

Your Happy Footed Friend
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment